House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Now.. the proper one from me...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tukar sikit... Ok.. something from me..

Let me see.. I should be studying now.. but I am not.. so I might as well write something right? I met who first? Orang lama Galway la katakan. I met Fla first in 2000..also known as F.. when I was in second year.. and she blurted..."Err.. Imelda, are you a Muslim?" and I was like.. "huh??" do I look like Malay? Anyway.. later on she found out that I was not though.. Persuaded her to move in with us-Madz, Teh, May the following year... So we stayed in Corrib Park..This girl.. is like the queen bee of sleeping.. and One Tree Hill..

Then..it was Clifford in 2001.. also known as C.. he looked so naive back then.. haha.. well.. our first contact was in Malaysia.. I called him all the way from Miri and asked if he has any Qs to ask.. and he asked me... "Er.. How's the weather in Galway?" And I was like huh?? Ok.. the weather is weird in Galway.. very unpredictable.. I was expecting him to ask.. what sort of books to get etc... His dad is my bro's friend... so I guess that's why I was nicer to him.. used to la.. now.. hehe.. we're just too comfortable with each other..so whatever only..

Next would be NN in 2002.. I met her when she joined my class in third year.. first contact, Pharmacology class.. and I thought I asked her a stupid Q.. "Are you Brandon's sister?" when it was obvious.. because she was the only chinese girl in the class and still is..well.. takde modal nak start conversation.. and my first impression on her then: a very studious girl.. will be my role model to work harder.. and quiet... but I was so so wrong.. hehe...We moved in together in 2003 .. and it was only then, that I realised..she is talkative (when she's in the talkative mode of course), a laid back person.. and not those who would sleep with books (like me).. or study 24, 7. She is still a role model to me.. that I should not take life too seriously and there's more to life than medical school and the late night studying..

Met KJ last in 2003.. Actually I heard about him from Ann Monahan, a private student, chinese boy from KL and.... NN and I were thinking of asking him, if he would like to move in with us..(Fla, NN and I) because we couldnt find a suitable housemate so far to fill in one of the empty rooms in Shantalla.. So later in Sept, I went to College canteen..saw this tall chinese guy.. and I said to myself.. "this must be him.." and I think he got the shock of his life after that when he was approached by NN who didnt introduce herself and asked if she could speak to him in private and it was only his SECOND day in Galway. Hahaha.. I asked NN if he minds talking to us, after she so called 'talked' to him and she said.. "yeah.. I told him that we want to speak to him when he's done with his lunch.." Poor guy.. and come to think of it.. it was weird because we hardly know each other.. and yet he doesnt mind staying with us.. and vice versa... Ah well.. he's another blessing in disguise.. and his looks is deceiving.. Glad we chose him and not some weirdo!

We all moved in together in 2004 to 136 Gleann Dara.. the grand finale.. loving it.. no probs.. great combination.. really.. the only pain.. is the distance from the hospital.... quite a walk.. 15 mins if there's no wind or not raining.. 25 mins if there's strong wind.. 15 mins to hospital.. 20 mins back to the house because you need to climb the stupid hill.. Ah well.. I will definitely miss my current housemates when I have to leave them for good in 2 months time.. sob sob sob.. :~(


0 Responses to “Now.. the proper one from me...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Trial trial
  • Wah lan jiao eh!!!!
  • whoop dee doo
  • I found U
  • My very first...
  • House Warming
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3