House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Short update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



  1. I'm back home.
  2. I think KJ is home as well. His sister's wedding only few days away.
  3. Annie has been home for quite some time.
  4. Flav is in India. For medical electives, volunteering and travel.
  5. Mel is the only one in the new house.

I had this conversation with Mel the other day. It's not really accurate but the content is pretty much the same.

Mel: I want to apply for a job. I need to do something this 3 weeks.

Me: What job?

Mel: Cleaner maybe.

Me: Okay...

Mel: ...

Me: You know what? The interview gonna go like this. "So, what's your highest education qualification?" "I just passed my final medical exam. I'm pretty much a doctor..."

Mel: aaaaaaaaa

Me: Hahahaha

That's all folks.


0 Responses to “Short update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Last Post from Me before leaving 136GD
  • Exam's over
  • We're so busy (and lazy) we have no time to blog
  • Our Last Dinner
  • Newspaper snippet
  • Happy Birthday
  • From Mr Casteinera to BotH Of Us..
  • I want to sail to nowhere
  • For Annie
  • Pregnant man?
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3