House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Dedicated to my housemates...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Annie, Flavian, KJ and Clifford....

I've learned that there are many good friends around, but true best friends are hard to come by.

I've learned that sometimes you love a best friend more than a boyfriend.

I've learned that a best friend is more important than a boyfriend.

I've learned that you can do something or nothing with a best friend and still have the best time.

I've learned that a true friendship has many memories, both good and bad, but all important.

I've learned that sometimes the most used part of a best friend is the shoulder you cry on, and the shoulder you are willing to lend.

I've learned that when a best friend is happy, you find yourself happy too, even when it has nothing to do with you.

I've learned that a best friend's family soon feels like your own. (So far I've only met Annie's, Fla's and Clifford's-interesting!)

I've learned that the only one who truly understands is a true friend.

I've learned that nothing ever sounds stupid, funny, or unbelievable to a best friend, and you never feel stupid saying whatever it is.

I've learned that sometimes it feels like a best friend is the only one who will ever care about you and think you are beautiful in your own way.

I've learned that you always have that something extra to give to a best friend in need.

I've learned that your heart is forever touched by a true friend, no matter how things end up.

I've learned that when your heart has been broken, a best friend is the best band-aid for it.

I've learned that a best friend will go to your room/text you in the middle of the night to talk without thinking, and it's OK

I've learned that in many cases, a hug and a kind word from a best friend is the only thing that helps get you through the day. (I remembered the guys giving NN a hug but ended up hurting her-hihihihi)

I've learned that a best friend would stick up for you no matter what the consequences are.

I've learned that best friends can sing at the top of their lungs and not worry about singing the wrong words or being out of tune. (Isnt it true guys?)

I've learned that a best friend can tell the difference between a silly crush, and more than that.

I've learned that sometimes a best friend is all you have.

I've learned that sometimes you wonder how she/he knew, but then you realize that's just how close you are. (Sounds familiar KJ?)

I've learned that when you are true best friends, everyone else knows it.

I've learned that, most importantly of all, best friends will always be best friends, no matter what is happening in their lives, where they are, or what they are doing. A best friend is irreplaceable. This is the most important thing I could have ever been taught by a best friend.

Message from me:
"I guess I need to come this far to learn all these from you guys..I know that some of you are closer to X than you are to me e.g. NN and Fla ( ;-) ) or NN and Clifford ;-D (I love teasing NN) but I still think we are pretty close to each other.. The best people I can ever live with in this freaking 'cold' country.. Cold in so many ways la.. Love you guys.. and yeah.. I know I should be studying.. IN PAIN ma... right KJ?! "


0 Responses to “Dedicated to my housemates...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Don't be sad: A tribute to Annie
  • Better watch out
  • Bimanual Man
  • My motivation to go to gym
  • Need for speed
  • Took THREE cabs in total today
  • Bored?
  • Bystander effect? Well, not really
  • Robot dance
  • Cutie pie
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3