House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Cutie pie


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm impressed. Very impressed. Watch the video and you'll know what I mean.

Isn't she cutie-pie adorable? I see a star in her.

Take a look at this one as well. She's making me feel so talentless.

Can you believe that?

Hmmm...I just got an idea. I should set up a record company and sign these two. Call them Xylophone player and Cutie pie. Whaddya think?

I found another video of what I believe to be the same girl who played the xylophone. She can sing too.


1 Responses to “Cutie pie”

  1. Blogger Mel 

    DOnt know what the first one was singing about but I love the second one.. I cant even do that.. Its amazing!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE
  • "What's up with you and youtube?"
  • BJ
  • Hilarious!
  • numanuma yay
  • Oh yeah...
  • Did you mean to say 'Practise safe sex' or somethi...
  • The Ideal Doctor
  • Happy St. Paddy's Day
  • CSI
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3