House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



The Ideal Doctor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Considering that NN and Mel are going to graduate and have the prefix Dr. in front of their names in a few months time, I thought this and this will be an interesting read.

Apparently, the seven traits of the ideal physician, according to a study by Mayo Clinic, are confident, empathetic, humane, personal, respectful, thorough and forthright. I wish I have one of them. Sometimes, I just feel like I'm not cut for medical profession. Anyways, I still have about a year to work on that.

All the best to Mel and NN.


0 Responses to “The Ideal Doctor”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Happy St. Paddy's Day
  • CSI
  • Galway & Cashel
  • Beautiful sunset sky. I didn't have to go far to ...
  • Constipated final med
  • cursed
  • Isn't blogging fun?
  • apologies ..
  • Now.. the proper one from me...
  • Trial trial
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3