House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Constipated final med


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went to see a patient last week who suffered from expressive dysphasia.. and I felt so bad for making her feel worse by asking those routine Qs we usually ask to assess speech difficulties.. I cannot say for definite that I know how she feels but I am pretty sure it was a frustrating moment for the both of us.. I dont want to feel sorry for her because instinctively I know she doesnt want me to.. she is coping with her disability.. but I just cant help it. She has been in the hospital since January.. At the same time, I realised how I have taken things for granted.. and never really show much appreciation until I am on the verge of losing them.. and sometimes, it's too late... for me to do anything about it.. I wish I could be more grateful.. with what I already have.. and not wanting more.. too much!

To those who's reading or rather, following this blog.. KJ doesnt abuse us verbally at home.. just in this blog or in text messages.. He is not that horny in general.. not in the open at least.. but I am sure he gets frequent erection.. and does the occasional release in the shower too.. hiaks hiaks.. I am not sure if he has been eyeing on nipples around the house.. and bear in mind, they dont get harden when a person is constipated... but rather flattened because the parasympthatetic effect is taking over.. u know.. toilet.. and straining..

Finals is in 5 weeks time.. 20th April.... so most of my time.. should to be spent on studying.. and reading.. and seeing patients.. what a boring life...Anyway I should stop here.. next topic to be read.. Menorrhagia.. since I am suffering from it.. and Dysmenorrhoea..


3 Responses to “Constipated final med”

  1. Blogger Capital C 

    hey m, talk about openess .... so gan just releasing in shower is it heeheeh

  2. Blogger Mel 

    Capital C.. yeah.. I guess so since he didnt say anything about that.. hiaks hiaks..

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hahah its actually F who wrote that 1st commnet...im just confusing everyone will find out my passwrod soon...... nice pics by the way

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • cursed
  • Isn't blogging fun?
  • apologies ..
  • Now.. the proper one from me...
  • Trial trial
  • Wah lan jiao eh!!!!
  • whoop dee doo
  • I found U
  • My very first...
  • House Warming
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3