House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Isn't blogging fun?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now, before I go ahead with my contribution for the day, there are a few 'issues' that I have to clear out first. Readers and fellow housemates, read with yout utmost attention and make sure you have full understanding of the followings:
  1. The first one is for my housemates. I hope by the time you guys are reading this, each and everyone of you already have your own account. All five of us will be the contributors of this beloved blog. I'll be the administrator but I'm sure you four have the password to log in anyway. So, all of us are practically administrators but I'll just use the account. Is that OK?
  2. This one goes especially to KJ. I know you want your individualities to shine through your works, but please use another text colour. My eyes still hurt from reading your post. I guess we all can choose our own colours and fonts just to make to blog more unique and colourful.
  3. Number 3 is an important one. KJ did not meet me by the roadside. It was more like I saw him walking his walk (which was swaying both arms together from side-to-side while walking) aimlessly, looking lost and naive and nerdy and on the verge of crying and...Well, what I was trying to say was he looked like one of those people who sell their backsides by the roadside. So, being the good samaritan (and the better of the two guys) that I was and still am, and to prevent him from being condemned to the eternal fire of hell (lightning and thunder) for looking like those people who sell their backside, I asked him if he was a new student. That, people was how I meet KJ...by the roadside. We are good friends now. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, he doesn't walk his arm-swaying-side-to-side walk anymore.
  4. Mel... I'm quite sure that we met in 2002, not 2001.
  5. Flav, you just remind me of me, myself and my recliner and my spade. Ah, those were the days...

I hope everyone is clear now.

As for today's words of wisdom from me, people's writings say a lot about themselves. That is why I'm not going to talk about or describe my housemates. Our writings say a lot about us. Believe me.

Just to continue with the introduction of the blog, the previous template was dark blueish background with colourful bubbles. We chose that one coz Annie said it looked cool. Somehow, it didn't sound cool when I describe it, did it?

Why such title I heard you ask? It's becoz in the freaking small house that the five of us live in, there seems to be no limits to what we talk about. Words like 36DD, pods, pussy, farking etc etc are thrown about without any reservations at all. "OMG" you might say, but that's how it is with us.

We're not like them cows, fences all around. Moooooo....




0 Responses to “Isn't blogging fun?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • apologies ..
  • Now.. the proper one from me...
  • Trial trial
  • Wah lan jiao eh!!!!
  • whoop dee doo
  • I found U
  • My very first...
  • House Warming
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3