House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Oh yeah...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I saw something in the hospital carpark that really caught my eyes. When I saw that 'thing', I told myself that I was going to blog about it. Well, this was a few days ago. Yesterday, I was supposed to blog but I just couldn't remember what it was that I wanted to blog about. Took me more than a day to figure out that I wanted to blog about that 'thing'. Talk about some memory problems.

I'm sure you can't wait to know what was it that I saw. Well, guess what? I saw a an old brownish-metalic-silver-coloured Proton Saga parked in a sea of BMWs, Mercedes, and other European car brands. Might be nothing to you but to see a Malaysian-made car in Ireland is something to me.

Just to be clear, that 'something' feeling that I had when I saw the car was not 'I'm so proud that it's Malaysian-made' but 'Shit! how the hell did that crap make its way here?'


0 Responses to “Oh yeah...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Did you mean to say 'Practise safe sex' or somethi...
  • The Ideal Doctor
  • Happy St. Paddy's Day
  • CSI
  • Galway & Cashel
  • Beautiful sunset sky. I didn't have to go far to ...
  • Constipated final med
  • cursed
  • Isn't blogging fun?
  • apologies ..
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3