House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. what a thing that can happen 4 weeks prior to your exam.. my third baby is missing now.. Huahhh.. Very sad.. and I have been confiding in KJ all night long.. asking him.. what to do... should I call my no. (actually I did, 3 times some more and no one picks up the phone).. and he too, called my no. and the same thing happen..

It all happened when I call for a cab this morning to attend surgical conference because I was late.. went in.. and I didnt realise that my jacket's pocket was not zipped up..so I am guessing my baby made its way out then.. Rushed out.. the taxi driver charged me extra.. stupid ass.. then, I made my way in without checking the back seat.. like I usually do.. (Lesson Learnt) Then, the conf ended at 9.10am.. went to locker.. and put my white coat in.. was getting ready to go to Merlin Park Hosp.. and it was then, that I realised my baby was not in my bag or my jacket.. wasn't too worried yet cos I thought I left it at home... so.. I went home at 6.30pm and I was searching for my baby.. and I couldnt find it.. called the Cab co (Galway-O-Taxi) and the operator contacted the guy who fetched me this morning and he shouted at his end.. a big NO when he was asked if he has seen my mobile.. he might be telling the truth..

Anyway.. the search continues.. went down and up.. and down..and up.. the stairs.. I even looked into the fridge.. who knows.. I can be that bad.. if u guys must know.. down the bed, under the pillow and my books on the bed.. (suggested by KJ-he knows my room pretty well without even entering it) and then, it suddenly hits me to check my 'view call' at My Meteor Website and believe it or not.. Someone used/called out this no. 086 3366411 at 11.02am. The phone was not even with me at that time..so.. sah la.. my mobile kena curi.. :-(((

Again.. I told KJ about this.. and he said.. "well.. you cant do much right now..and come to think of it.. if the person is honest enough.. he/she would have told the cab driver about it and he would have it with him by 6.45pm when I called the co. So.. there goes my baby...

So.. I am getting a new one tomorrow.. same as KJ's so we will be phone buddies.. Getting Nokia 6060.. but still I am quite sad about it.. 79 euros GONE just like that and I am spending another 99 euros.. but since I am eligable for an upgrade.. so it shouldnt be too bad.. unless I need to return the old phone... which means.. I cant lo... tsk tsk...

Bye bye baby...


2 Responses to “I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey mel...so sorry to hear bout ur phone!!! dun worry k? get a better one, that'll make u feel better! :-) -hema-

  2. Blogger Mel 

    Yeah..what to do right.. people so dishonest these days. I am getting a new one tomorrow, just like KJ's.. right after seeing patient together tomorrow :-) Thnx Hema..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • "What's up with you and youtube?"
  • BJ
  • Hilarious!
  • numanuma yay
  • Oh yeah...
  • Did you mean to say 'Practise safe sex' or somethi...
  • The Ideal Doctor
  • Happy St. Paddy's Day
  • CSI
  • Galway & Cashel
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3