House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



BJ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sure most of us, if not all, have seen the Mastercard 'priceless' advertisements. Yeah, the ones that start with this costs this much, that one costs that much and so on, and then finally the last one is priceless. I like the ads. It shows that Mastercard acknowledge that something just can't be bought. And I like Mastercard too. Anyways, there're tons of versions of that ads but this particular one that I'm going to show you is unbelievably funny and stupid. BTW, I think it's banned in some countries.

Isn't the funniest thing?

Since the subject of BJ was brought up in the house daily conversation yesterday, I think it'll be nice to share this other one. It's an optical glasses ad. Enjoy!


Now, I know you guys must be thinking that I'm one sick man showing you all these. Well, just so you know, I'm not sick. I just have a wide-range and good sense of humour. Keep an open mind.


0 Responses to “BJ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Hilarious!
  • numanuma yay
  • Oh yeah...
  • Did you mean to say 'Practise safe sex' or somethi...
  • The Ideal Doctor
  • Happy St. Paddy's Day
  • CSI
  • Galway & Cashel
  • Beautiful sunset sky. I didn't have to go far to ...
  • Constipated final med
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3