House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Dedicated to me...ops, I mean 136


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow...it seems that this weekend is going to be friendship weekend. Look at the previous two posts. You guys wanna talk 'bout mushy mushy stuffs? You got it.

Here goes... I love you all. You're the best. Nice food you guys cook. Mel with her honey chicken. Hot curry from Fla. KJ can cook anything. Annie...when was the last time you cook? Friends are friends. Just friends. Best friends are best friends. Like family. Best housemates are like none other. They humiliate and are humiliated. They talk and they listen. Cook and eat together. Annoy each other. Take the blame. Teach and learn. The list goes on...

...

That's all the mushy mushy stuffs you guys gonna get from me. I can't take it anymore. It doesn't go well with me. I can't talk about it. What more write about it. My head almost cracks...hehehe. But just to complete what I've started, here's a video by Vitamin C. It's Graduation (Friends Forever).


Speaking of Vitamin C, I have a funny story I want to share with all of you. It's a true story. Happened to my secondary classmate. As with other artists, it took a while for Vitamin C to get well-known after releasing her first single. Well, this particular friend of mine heard Vit C's single and straight away took a liking to her song. So, this friend decided to buy that single. Mind you, at the moment, maybe just 0.00000000000001%* of the world populations knew of the existence of Vit C (the artist). This friend then went to the most happening record store in town and below was the conversion my friend had with the assistant.

My friend: I'd like to buy Vitamin C, please.

Record store assistant: (Smiling) We don't have Vitamin C. But we do have Vitamin D. (Burst out laughing)

My friend: (Face turning red) !!!!??*&(%&%#@*#(&%$Q@#!!!

Well, my friend didn't say that outloud but just left that record store. The record store assistant obviuosly didn't know about Vit C or just wanted to fool around. My friend was pissed off. My friend did buy Vit C's album, a few weeks later. When this friend told me the story, I couldn't stop laughing. It was funny...

*This is just an estimate, though I'm pretty sure that it is a good and almost-accurate estimation.


1 Responses to “Dedicated to me...ops, I mean 136”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nice video clip first of all...and so emotional la someone. Anyway, coincidentally that i was thinking of cooking...so guess this has been the first time i cook in the year...hahahha...and most probably the last.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Dedicated to my housemates...
  • Don't be sad: A tribute to Annie
  • Better watch out
  • Bimanual Man
  • My motivation to go to gym
  • Need for speed
  • Took THREE cabs in total today
  • Bored?
  • Bystander effect? Well, not really
  • Robot dance
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3