House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Life's life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Capital C: Wow! Looks nice and delicious...Did you cook this Mel?

Mel: Yeah...Hehehe

Capital C: Can I take some pictures?

Mel: Yeah

Life is unfair. Look what I had for dinner yesterday.

It's no wonder why I'm so thin.

Then again, I'm not the worst in the house...life is actually not that bad.

NN: Can I have that small piece of pizza toppings?

Flav: Uh huh...

NN: Emmmmmm...

Flav: You didn't take the one that fall off...did you?

NN: *%#%$@!


2 Responses to “Life's life”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Cap C.. nice pic.. and the food actually look nice lah.. n why didnt I finish mine yesterday.. ishhh...and your pizza.. hmmmmmmmm... no comment... hehe..

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    eh,i finished mine tho!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Guilty Pleasure
  • I say
  • Sarawak Election on 20th May
  • Advertisements...and then some
  • So Sorry by 'Madonna'
  • Meow
  • KJ and His Nap
  • What you talkin' ah?
  • Tak nak Ketinggalan!
  • Howdy all!
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3