House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Tak nak Ketinggalan!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow.. all of them wrote something last night... and they have commented every single thing that happened.. here at home.. except the part that we are still pretty curious as to WHO ON EARTH IS THIS ANGEL OF FINAL MED. KJ said-Yani, I thought it was Thekiso.. NN and Flav thought it was Cap C.. and the conversation went like this yesterday when Cap C reached home after the 2 hours bus trip from RosCommon

Me: Have you seen the blog?

Him: No.. why? What happen? Eh.. tell la tell...

Me: Do you have internet connection in RosCommon?

Him: No la.. that place is just so small

SO it was not him.. then WHO? That person knows KOK JIN some more.. geez.. must be KOK JIN's secret admirer.. and Angel.. if u happen to read this.. pls identify yourself..

Then.. there was the Eating-Spicy-Roasted-Chicken yesterday.. an hour before Cap C got home..

Cooking session with KJ.. I will definitely miss my cooking partner! I better learn how to cook the spinach from him.

Cutting,skinning,deboning chicken session with KJ.. He's the only one who's rajin enough to do that..

Then.. basically thats it.. all in the room though last night.. I passed out early.. waking up in between because I was defragmenting my second baby.. and scanning her.. at the same time replying KJ's text and he insisted that Mr Sultan said REFLUX SYMPATHETIC DYSTROPHY.. because earlier on he asked me.. if know anything about that.. and I said.. it's REFLEX.. notREFLUX..

Good luck.. people! Study well.. and hard.. keep going.. and You can do it! Also sleep early!


0 Responses to “Tak nak Ketinggalan!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Howdy all!
  • A few more hours being 21 years old
  • April Fool
  • Amo Brasil
  • Dedicated to me...ops, I mean 136
  • Dedicated to my housemates...
  • Don't be sad: A tribute to Annie
  • Better watch out
  • Bimanual Man
  • My motivation to go to gym
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3