House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Updates


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



*Currently listening to Anthony Hamilton*

  1. Nothing beats Anthony hamilton when it comes to contemporary soul
  2. NN's friend told her (i) the blog is funny (ii) KJ is the funniest of the bunch.
  3. KJ is the only person in the whole freaking house that has no exams or whatsoever next week. All together now...We hate KJ! We hate KJ! We hate KJ!
  4. I did not see or talk to Mel at all yesterday. Are you home, Mel?
  5. I have neck pain. Damn it.
  6. The picture up above...Yeah, that nice picture up above. That's the view from my window.
  7. I'm so lazy.


1 Responses to “Updates”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What do u mean by that? You didnt see me at all?? I was downstairs when you were talking happily with Annie.. and I dont know about what cos you were just reactin to wat Annie is saying.. and I have my ear plugs on. Anyway.. I was at home the whole day la!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Life's life
  • Guilty Pleasure
  • I say
  • Sarawak Election on 20th May
  • Advertisements...and then some
  • So Sorry by 'Madonna'
  • Meow
  • KJ and His Nap
  • What you talkin' ah?
  • Tak nak Ketinggalan!
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3