House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Yes, Part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2 weeks down, 6 more to go. Help me!!! What to do? I just have to brave this. My holiday...my precious holiday.

Sad emotion aside, I'm green with envy at the moment. How come Flav can take a week off? Hey, no fair. I want one too. No, make it 2. I have to be in at 7:30am. Yeah, there's no error there. I wish that's an error myself. But no sweat, I'm determined to make it half-day everyday. Haha... Hey Flav, don't you feel guilty? I mean, aren't you volunteering? Imagine all the sick people needing help. The children crying (I'm hearing it now, next door neighbour). Mothers screaming. Women giving birth. That man in the corner having MI. An old lady that just come in who seems to be having asthmic attack. Pity them. Flav, feel guilty now? Hehe... Anyhoo, enjoy your holiday. You deserve it. Take photos, okay...

To NN and Mel, I hope the graduation ceremony went well. The rain was just part of the celebration ;) .

Okay, that's all from me. I'm beginning to hate blogging for this blog. I'm tired of reading my own posts...


0 Responses to “Yes, Part II”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • Part II huh?
  • Pantas & Garang: Apungan Tokyo
  • Day 2 & 3
  • First Freakin Day at QEH
  • Ada aPa DenGaN KoK JiN
  • Truly 39A Upper Newcastle Road
  • Short update
  • Last Post from Me before leaving 136GD
  • Exam's over
  • We're so busy (and lazy) we have no time to blog
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3