House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Happy Birthday Mel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Mel
Happy birthday to you


1 Responses to “Happy Birthday Mel”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey.. thank you.. thank you... where's my PReSenT???? How's work? So far not too bad. Love 2/3 of my Regs.. and all of my SHOs..My partner.. MR BoSSy! Worse than me! And he thinks he's RIgHT ALL THE TIME! I had my first on call yesterday.. both of my REGs gave me their no. (I didnt have to ask!!!) and said.. call me ANYTIME!!! we dont expect u to handle all these on your own..How sweet.. thats true.. but the other Reg didnt say like that ley.. anyway.. love them.. one of my Reg is just 27!!!!! Should be first year Reg!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • What the hell is going on with the tagboard?
  • Update
  • Yes, Part II
  • Part II huh?
  • Pantas & Garang: Apungan Tokyo
  • Day 2 & 3
  • First Freakin Day at QEH
  • Ada aPa DenGaN KoK JiN
  • Truly 39A Upper Newcastle Road
  • Short update
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3