House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



It has Been Really A While..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Winter is here.. well almost.. this house is really cold but then again I shouldnt complain because I have the smallest room and my room should be the warmest.. and the brightest considering the light in my room is too strong for the size of my room. Anyway, I guess the rest of the people in this house has officially stopped blogging.. or not.. I am not sure.

It's 12.47am now and I should be in bed by now.. tomorrow will be another long day considering we have evening list.. Sigmoid Colectomy.. hmm.. maybe 2-3 hours, and then colonoscopy and a lap chole? Ah well.. thats life. It was 'fun' helping out my boss on Sat considering he did most of the discharge letters.. I knew that I shouldnt sign it but I did.. which is totally wrong. Ah well.. I hope he get paid..

I really dont know what else to write considering no one might actually read this blog.. used to be quite famous for a moment.. and then.. there it goes..history? Anyway.. people..I have changed my blog url to http://imsiburat.blogspot.com so.. drop a line or two.. (although I doubt it considering many are preparing for the BIG exam)

Nite and God Bless


0 Responses to “It has Been Really A While..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • I will forever remember these
  • Happy Birthday Mel
  • What the hell is going on with the tagboard?
  • Update
  • Yes, Part II
  • Part II huh?
  • Pantas & Garang: Apungan Tokyo
  • Day 2 & 3
  • First Freakin Day at QEH
  • Ada aPa DenGaN KoK JiN
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3