House matters. Things better written than said. All that junks.



Back in Malaysia for Good


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu


I was just reading through the chatbox and fla mentioned about this dying blog.. someone should write something though.. Annie.. why not update us with your interesting life in the States.. and hows your preparation getting on?


I am back for good.. it has been a month since I came back.. hating the humid weather of Malaysia, the kiasuness of Malaysians esp both passengers of Air Asia and MAS.. they wont even give way to families travelling with children and senior citizen passengers! I mean.. are they really suffering for congenitally deficient common sense? Ah well.. I guess I just have to accept the fact that Malaysians are like dat.. Hmm..what else.. loving most of the food in Malaysia-thanks to some of my friends.. who showed me around.. Stacey and KJ included. Loving Burger Ramly.. too bad there is none in KK (thats where I am right now)


So.. on August, the 1st, I had to pay 200 GBP for excess baggage in London Heathrow; I couldn't sleep at all throughout the flight journey and later, I was annoyed at those MAS passengers who boarded the flight before families travelling with children and senior citizen passengers. A week was spent on trying to figure out how to fill in application form -MMC.. which is which; then I went to KL to meet up friends and also attended Parvez's wedding; back to Miri.. gone to KK..met up with Sumi.. hehe and we ate at this revolving restaurant..Yayasan Sabah..then mom had surgery-all went well, she is doing her physio now-Day 10. Basically thats that.. nothing much going on here..


Tried applying to UNIMAS but they refuse to take freshies so I was told to work with the ministry of health for at least a year before joining them-hence the application with SPA/Ministry of Health. I am also applying to HUKM and UITM.. will keep you guys posted if you are interested to know la right? Anyways.. stay in touch (Macam email kan) and text me when you're free: Its +60 16 296 1117


0 Responses to “Back in Malaysia for Good”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


  • stOOsi
  • Afza
  • Mel
  • Viro
  • A new beginning
  • Just For Laughs...I really love M'sia
  • Sushi
  • Living in Ballinasloe
  • It has Been Really A While..
  • I will forever remember these
  • Happy Birthday Mel
  • What the hell is going on with the tagboard?
  • Update
  • Yes, Part II
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • January 2009
  • Powered by Blogger


    ATOM 0.3